Tech Forum Alert
Feeding Aspergillus awamori reduces skeletal muscle protein breakdown and stimulates growth in broilers
This study was conducted to show that dietary supplementation of a fungus, Aspergillus awamori called Koji in Japan, reduces skeletal muscle protein breakdown and stimulates growth in broiler chickens.
Article made possible through the contribution of Ahmed A. SALEH.
- 39% improvement in economic performance of broilers on AGP-free diets
- M-prove Poultry, a new solution to optimise profit in broilers
- Nutriad: The effect of precision delivery coated butyrate on a necrotic enteritis model in broilers
- Improving intestinal health and performance of broilers fed lower digestible protein diets
- Effects of dietary thermostable phytase supplementation on growth performance and Ca and P metabolism of broilers