Tech Forum Alert
Big Dutchman Mixing and Milling Systems
The comprehensive Big Dutchman product range includes milling and mixing systems.
The trend goes increasingly towards using home-grown cereals for the production of mixed feed. This allows the production of individual recipes of known quality and also reduces transport costs.
The Big Dutchman feed mills are hammer mills with driving powers of 11- 22 kW and capacities of 2000 - 4000 kg/h.
Every mill is equipped with a stone catcher in the form of a riddle sifter along with a collector for metal. This makes for a long service life.
A screen is used for even pulverization of cereals and other grains; their structure, however, depends on the mesh size (Ã˜ 2.5 - 4.5 mm).
The cereals for grinding as well as the finished meal are transported by means of a chain elevator or a speed-controlled conveyor screw. A frequency converter (optional) allows the grinding speed to be continuously adjusted.
Diagrams and photos of the system are available.
For more of the article, please click here
Article made possible through the contribution of Big Dutchman.
- Dietary fibre pleads for multi-component enzyme products
- Reducing the risk of mycotoxins on feed quality and animal performance
- Making feed for purpose - Feed milling technology
- Quality assurance and quality preservation of feed ingredients and finished feed
- Management of mycotoxin's contaminations in raw materials and feeds