Tech Forum Alert
The Iowa Crop Performance Test--Corn is conducted each year to provide information farmers need to select the best hybrids for their production conditions.
About 350 hybrids under 34 brand names were evaluated in 800 district-by-hybrid combinations. Entries were distributed in six districts and two experiments per district. District averages for yield are based on 24 observations per entry from four replications at four locations per district.
There are six testing districts and three testing sites within each district. Districts also have an east/west overlapping region. Entries were subdivided into experiments based on relative maturity, providing an early-season and full-season test within each district.
For more of the article, please click here
Article made possible through the contribution of Iowa State University.
- Dietary fibre pleads for multi-component enzyme products
- Reducing the risk of mycotoxins on feed quality and animal performance
- Making feed for purpose - Feed milling technology
- Quality assurance and quality preservation of feed ingredients and finished feed
- Management of mycotoxin's contaminations in raw materials and feeds