Tech Forum Alert
Role of digestive endotoxins in MMA and the potential of LEVUCELLÂ® SB to reduce MMA frequency
The study looks at potential role of digestive endotoxins on Mastitis Metritis Agalactia (MMA) in sows, and the benefits of live yeast LEVUCELLÂ® SB on the reduction of this syndrome by securing the digestive process.
The findings indicate that endotoxins in piglets are not inevitable and that sow to piglet endotoxin transfer can be limited.
For more of the article, please click here.
Article made possible through the contribution of Lallemand Animal Nutrition.
- The use of Lactobacillus as an alternative of antibiotic growth promoters in pigs: a review
- Colistin in pig production: chemistry, mechanism of antibacterial action, microbial resistance emergence, and One Health Perspectives
- Apramycin treatment affects selection and spread of a multidrug-resistant Escherichia coli strain able to colonise the human gut in the intestinal microbiota of pigs
- Raising pigs antibiotic-free thanks to algae
- Lallemand: Probiotics for immune system support