Tech Forum Alert
Genetic dissection of growth traits in a Chinese indigenous x commercial broiler chicken cross
In this study, we generated an F2 intercross between the slow growing native broiler breed, Huiyang Beard chicken, and the fast growing commercial broiler breed, High Quality chicken Line A, and used it to map loci explaining the difference in growth rate between these breeds.
For more of the article, please click here.
Article made possible through the contribution of Zheya Sheng et. Al. and Biomed Central.
- The use of colistin and other critical antimicrobials on pig and chicken farms in southern Vietnam and their association with resistance in commensal Escherichia coli
- Protective effect of in ovo treatment with the chicken cathelicidin analog D-CATH-2 against avian pathogenic E. coli
- 39% improvement in economic performance of broilers on AGP-free diets
- Chicken gga-miR-19a targets ZMYND11 and plays an important role in host defence against Mycoplasma gallisepticum (HS Strain) infection
- Assessment of biosecurity practices in broiler chicken farms in Gharbia Governorate, Egypt