Tech Forum Alert
Feed prices are escalating on a global scale and further increases are to be expected. That pressurizes livestock producers, as they have to keep paying more for production cost yet there is no, if not little, ways to pass on the additional costs.
However, a way to deliver profitability and cost savings is feed conversion ratio (FCR) in relation to acidifiers, which is able to reduce total feed cost to the benefit of the producers. Also, cost savings will keep increasing if feed prices do not stop climbing either.
For more of the article, please click here
Article made possible through the contribution of Biomin.
- Specialty proteins in the weaning diet
- Nutritional factors and piglet intestinal development
- Aromabiotic fighting the immunity gap
- Enhancement of antioxidant activity, non-specific immunity and growth performance of Nile Tilapia, Oreochromis Niloticus by dietary fructooligosaccharide
- Effect of SILICA+ on piglet growth performance