Tech Forum Alert
Poultry production is regarded as the most heavily medicated sector among animal husbandry where antibiotic resistant bacteria, including enterococci, can gradually emerge.
For more of the article, please click here
Article made possible through the contribution of TÃœBÄ°TAK.
- Mycotoxins in poultry - Prevention is key!
- Alternative strategies for Salmonella control in poultry
- Identification of microbial and gaseous contaminants in poultry farms and developing methods for contamination prevention at the source
- Aromabiotic Poultry - medium chain fatty acids in the battle against antimicrobial resistance
- M-prove Poultry, a new solution to optimise profit in broilers