Tech Forum Alert
Improved immune response leads to enhanced health with MINTREXÂ®
Trace minerals like copper, manganese and zinc are required to support a dairy cow's immune function and health. They play critical roles in antioxidant pathways and maintain structural integrity of epithelial barriers against infection.
When such deficiencies are present in dairy cows, they are more susceptible to disorders and depressed overall performance. In this study, MintrexÂ® chelated trace minerals by Novus International, Inc., is used to improve dairy cows' immunity to enhanced health.
For more of the article, please click here.
Article made possible through the contribution of Novus International, Inc.
- Feeding complexed trace minerals helps improve the performance of broiler breeders
- Expression of genes involved in hepatic carnitine synthesis and uptake in dairy cows in the transition period and at different stages of lactation
- Scientific Review: New insights on heat stress evaluation and impact in dairy cows and its management through microbial solutions
- A field-study on Leptospira seroprevalence in dairy cows in four geographical areas in Sweden
- The benefits of enterosorbents in dairy cows