Tech Forum Alert
There have been few reports on the effects of light intensity on broiler performance, while most have documented effects under continuous or near continuous photoperiods. Concern over lighting programmes is increasing as guidelines on minimum intensities, amounts and durations of darkness provided daily are being established.
Increasing photoperiod programmes provides a long photoperiod have led researches to investigate the consequences of different photoperiods and intensities on broiler production and well-being.
For more of the article, please click here
Article made possible through the contribution of International Journal of Poultry Science.
- 39% improvement in economic performance of broilers on AGP-free diets
- Assessment of biosecurity practices in broiler chicken farms in Gharbia Governorate, Egypt
- M-prove Poultry, a new solution to optimise profit in broilers
- Vencomatic Group: How to reduce antibiotics in broiler production?
- Nutriad: The effect of precision delivery coated butyrate on a necrotic enteritis model in broilers